NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Still Kickin Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on May 21st at 12:01 AM (Central Standard Time) and ends on May 23rd at 11:59 PM (Central Standard Time) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Still Kickin ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. Open to individuals who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection. The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within forty-eight (48) hours from the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives. Sponsor’s selections are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within forty-eight (48) hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Winners must respond to the notification email with confirmation of receipt and prize acceptance within seven (7) days. Failure to do so may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes. One (1) individual winner will receive a prize package including a signed copy of It's Okay to Laugh (Crying is Cool Too), an 8x10 print of Aaron Purmort's Prayer Card by Chelsea Brink, A Still Kickin Tee, A Still Kickin Mug, and a FeMNist Tee with an approximate retail value of over $100. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry. Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and performing the tasks provided, which may include filling out one or more surveys, providing a valid email address, and sharing social media information. The entry form can be found on the following URL: www.stillkickin.co/its-okay-to-laugh-prize-pack. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void the Entrant's Entries and Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time-keeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Privacy. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list.
7. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by human or technical error by any person, entity, equipment, programming or otherwise affiliated, connected, or used in conjunction with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost communication, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
8. Determination of Entrant. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner's List. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to Still Kickin, 400 South Fourth Street, Suite 401-200, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Request must be received no later than six (6) months and two (2) days for the name of the winner and no later than the end of the promotion for a copy of the rules.
10. Sponsor. The official name and contact information for the Sweepstakes Sponsor is: Still Kickin, 400 South Fourth Street, Suite 401-200, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
11. Third-Party Website Disclaimer. Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any third party website, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media or other website, even though information about and/or the ability to enter the Sweepstakes may be available through such third party website(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any website other than the Still Kickin website located at www.stillkickin.co.